FenderBag Limited Warranty
FenderBag.com provides a 10-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. FenderBag.com will offer no warranty service without this number.
FenderBag.com warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for two years labor and two year parts from the original ship date. During this period, FenderBag.com will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at FenderBag.com’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by FenderBag.com. All shipping fees both to and from FenderBag.com following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by FenderBag.com at the original system build) replaced by FenderBag.com or its authorized service center, become the property of FenderBag.com. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The owner of the FenderBag is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.FenderBag.com makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below.
FenderBag.com makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, FenderBag.com is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the FenderBag as intended. Under no circumstances shall FenderBag.com be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of this product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by FenderBag.com, or designated retailer.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the FenderBag. FenderBag.com shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from extreme riding scenarios or other reckless practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- FenderBag.com accepts no responsibility for contents stored in or any parts of any products returned for repair to FenderBag.com.
- This warranty does not cover any third party parts or accessories.
- FenderBag.com makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-FenderBag.com) products.
- Thirty-day Return Window does not include special order merchandise and shipping and handling fees.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to FenderBag.com within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- FenderBag.com will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard shipping fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- FenderBag.com maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
- Quantity purchases of fifteen units or more are not eligible for return.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by FenderBag.com only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.Should you have any problems with your FenderBag, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1.If you have purchased our on-site warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact FenderBag.com Customer Service at 970-819-1385
2. If the FenderBag must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by FenderBag.com technical support staff to ship your FenderBag. FenderBag.com will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Pack the computer in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. FenderBag.com will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day FenderBag.com-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
FenderBag.com Service Center
4. Upon receiving the FenderBag, FenderBag.com will repair or replace your product (at FenderBag.com’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on warranty) via USPS.
5. Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped UPS. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to FenderBag.com within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
6. FenderBag.com will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor ($75 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
FenderBag.com does not offer support for any product. Support should be pursued through retail shops and our online video support. FenderBag.com accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market modifications or additions. FenderBag.com is not responsible for giving any support concerning the installation or of a component the customer did not pay FenderBag.com as part of the original product. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. FenderBag.com has the option of voiding the warranty if the FenderBag.com has been altered by a third party. FenderBag.com will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), or additional assemblies added to complement any part of a FenderBag.com. Under no circumstances will FenderBag.com be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. FenderBag.com will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. FenderBag.com makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.
* As with all other working parts and attachments on a bicycle. Always check to make sure the FenderBag is securely fastened to your bicycle. FenderBag does not warranty any malfunctions due to improper attachment to the bike.