FenderBag Limited Warranty
FenderBag.com provides a 10 business Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
FenderBag.com is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the FenderBag as intended. Under no circumstances shall FenderBag.com be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of this product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by FenderBag.com, or designated retailer.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the FenderBag. FenderBag.com shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from extreme riding scenarios or other reckless practices.
- Please return item with the invoice. However, if FenderBag is in new, unused condition. A return will be granted.
- FenderBag.com accepts no responsibility for contents stored in or any parts of any products returned for repair to FenderBag.com.
- This warranty does not cover any third party parts or accessories.
- FenderBag.com makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-FenderBag.com) products.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to FenderBag.com within ten business (10) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- FenderBag.com will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the return of the product. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard shipping fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer. Please request a shipping label.
- FenderBag.com maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping.
- Quantity purchases of fifteen units or more can be returned subject to the same warranty conditions.
FenderBag.com does not offer support for any product. Support should be pursued through retail shops and our online video support. FenderBag.com accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market modifications or additions. FenderBag.com is not responsible for giving any support concerning the installation or of a component the customer did not pay FenderBag.com as part of the original product. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. FenderBag.com has the option of voiding the warranty if the FenderBag.com has been altered by a third party. FenderBag.com will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), or additional assemblies added to complement any part of a FenderBag.com. Under no circumstances will FenderBag.com be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. FenderBag.com will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. FenderBag.com makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.
* As with all other working parts and attachments on a bicycle. Always check to make sure the FenderBag is securely fastened to your bicycle. FenderBag does not warranty any malfunctions due to improper attachment to the bike.